Friday, June 16, 2006

Hold still...

In this little towncars they don't slow down The lonely people here They throw lonely stares Into their lonely hearts

I watch the traffic lights I drift on Christmas nights I wanna set it straight I wanna make it right But girl you're so far away

Oh, hold still for a moment and I'll find you I'm so close, I'm just a small step behind you girl And I could hold you if you just stood still

I jaywalk through this town I drop leaves on the ground But lonely people here Just gaze their eyes on air And miss the autumn roar I roam through traffic lights I fade through Christmas nights I wanna set it straight I wanna make it right But man you're so far away

Oh, I'll hold still for a moment so you'll find me You're so close, I can feel you all around me boy I know you're somewhere out there I know you're somewhere out there

Oh, hold still for a moment and I'll find you You're so close, I can feel you all around me And I could hold you if you just stood still
Oh, I'll hold still for a moment so you'll find meI'm so close, I'm just a small step behind youI know you're somewhere out thereI know you're somewhere out thereI know you're somewhere out there

(David Fonseca)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um poema.. :)